As Usual Gameplay from Z9ZGAMES Channel!!
With All Thanks to the Creator of the Game!!
Haustoria is a 2D puzzle-platformer featuring a unique "thumbtack" system where players pin and unpin game objects in the world to prevent them from moving.
Set in a hand-drawn, picture book style world, players will progress by solving puzzles, using levers, buttons, and thumbtacks.
- Inspired by games such as "Inside", "Little Nightmares" and manga comics like "Uzumaki" and anything Lovecraftian.
- Make your way through strange woods, explore a cursed house, crawl though dark caves and avoid dangerous traps in an old dungeon (and more!)
A cosmic entity reveals itself to a young boy in an unforgiving picture-book world.
- Move left & right: a & d
- Climb Ladder: Up Arrow
- Crawl: Down Arrow
- Jump: Space
- Interact: e
- Left Mouse Click on a thumbtack to pin or release a game object
Game Design: Brent Jones
Music: Steven Crawford
- Devlog #4: Web Version of Demo Now Up!65 days ago
- Update #3: New Demo Available83 days ago
- Update #2: Bug Fixes and Other Areas (follow through)Oct 12, 2019
- Update #2: Bug Fixes and Other AreasOct 05, 2019
- Update #1: Pinned Objects, Player Collissions and OthersSep 30, 2019